Terms and Conditions
Besblock Limited Conditions of Sale
- The Company does not accept liability for delays or increased costs
caused by strikes, lockouts, accidents, machinery breakdowns or other
causes beyond our control.
- We accept no complaint of any kind unless it is made in writing within
7 days after the time of supply of the materials or goods of which
complaint is made.
- The Company's liability on goods found and agreed to be defective is confined to free replacement only. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages which may be sustained by the Customer because of non delivery in due time or at all, part delivery, mis-delivery or delivery of defective goods howsoever causes.
- We do not undertake to deliver or collect any load over roads or other ground which we consider to be unsuitable. If
a vehicle used for performing our contract with any customer deliveries or collects a load to or from a place situated
off a hard roadway, the customer is to be solely responsible for any accident or damage resulting in consequence.
- Time of delivery is not guaranteed without special undertaking. Any programme given for delivery or collection of
goods is given or agreed by the Company in good faith, and every endeavour will be made to comply herewith. The
Company shall not, however, be liable for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise arising through its failure
to make delivery by the due date or time.
- CANCELLATION OF CALL OFF/DELIVERY. The Company requires at least 24 hours notice from 7am of the date the
delivery was scheduled. Where insufficient notice is given the company reserve the right to charge full haulage
where loads are presented to site and refused.
- Goods are to be unloaded by the purchaser immediately on arrival. Thirty minutes are allowed for unloading. Any
excess time will be charged at the current ruling hourly rate.
- Unless expressly stated in the Company's offer, the contract is not for Sale by Sample.
- In the event of the customer not taking delivery of specially ordered goods which the Company deems as a slow
moving line, the Company reserves the right to charge for same. Where Millennium Masonry products are required,
these are not stock items and are manufactured to order. Due to their lengthy and more complex manufacturing
process, we reserve the right to commence manufacture upon receipt of order. To ensure that the best possible
consistency of colour shade and texture are achieved, we endeavour to manufacture in one production batch
whenever possible. Customers should therefore ensure that their stated specification and quantity are correct, as
once manufactured, they will be liable to pay for the said items where deliveries to site fall short of the ordered
quantity. In these circumstances, and in order to alleviate congestion within our stock yard area, we reserve the
right to dispose of / scrap any such surplus blocks where disposal instructions are not received within 8 weeks of
- Property in goods shall pass on payment. Any transaction in the goods carried out by the Customer prior to receipt
by the Company of the full sale price shall be in a capacity of Agent to the Company to whom the Customer shall be fully accountable for any monies received.
- Goods shall be at the Customers' risk between delivery and payment.
- All quotations are subject to the Company having the right to refuse to supply goods if they are not satisfied as to the credit worthiness of the Customer.
- Payment shall be made within 28 days of the last day of the calendar month in which the goods were delivered.
Time of payment shall be of the essence, and delay in payment under this contract, or any other contract between
the Company and the Customer shall justify the Company in withholding future deliveries.
- The price charged will be the price ruling at the time of delivery and may not necessarily reflect a previously quoted
- Any variation to the Conditions must have the written approval of a Director of the Company.
- Pallets are normally supplied on a non returnable basis. However, where an agreement has been reached between
the purchaser and the Company that the pallets shall be credited on return, it should be noted that the pallets be
returned in a good usable condition. It is a condition of sale that the Company shall decide what good useable